Melling Industries can offer a variety of anodize services.
- Depending on the type required, an anodize thickness range can be provided as follows:
• Chromic Acid Anodize (Type I) .00005”-.0001”
• Sulfuric Acid Anodize (Type II) .0001”-.0008”
• Hard coat Anodize (Type III) .0008”-.003”
- From black to gold to red to many other colors, anodized aluminum surfaces offer color stability under ultraviolet rays and do not chip where a painted surface would.
- Our Anodize vendor also retains numerous aerospace Prime and Nadcap approvals to support many process requirements.
Melling Industries can offer clients completely finished parts by taking advantage of the benefits some of its suppliers possess, which include:
- Whether your needs require large volume barrel plating or rack zinc plating, degreasing, alkaline part cleaning or acid pickle service, you can rely on us for a quality job, delivered on time.
- Many conventional post-treatments are available:
· Dichromate (also called yellow chromate, irridite or iridescent bronze)
· Clear chromate ( bright zinc, blue-bright or colorless chromate)
· Black chromate (also known as black zinc)
· Olive drab chromate (a flat dark green chromate)
· Color dye (blue, red, green, gold)
· Passivation of stainless steel
· We also offer trivalent chromates and sealers to meet today's specs
Plating & Anodizing Product Sample Images